As part of our team continuous growth and expansion, we are currently looking to hire an
RF electronics engineer
A person in this challenging and exciting role will be able to demonstrate at least a few of the following abilities:
- Design simulation, PCB and physical layout design,
- Testing and verification of radio circuitry for LF to VHF bands: radio receiver frontends, IF and direct conversion stages. Familiarity with SDR technologies.
- Good knowledge of analog and RF circuitry simulation techniques
- Knowledge of space weather and radio astronomy basics,
- Experience with high reliability electronics design, testing and verification methods,
- Ability to work with extensive documentation (English) as a reader and creator,
- Good mathematical knowledge of systems and circuit theory,
- Practical experience with electronics simulation and design software (end to end process),
We would also appreciate:
- Experience in formalized project work environment,
- Practical experience with SDR and direct conversion receivers, DSP and FPGA
- Practical knowledge of space environment influence on electronic components,
- DX HAM enthusiasts are welcome!
- Interesting and challenging work in a flourishing company aimed at providing innovative solutions
- Participation in international space projects
- Attendance to international project reviews, conferences, symposia
- A friendly working environment in a young dynamic team
- Flexible work arrangement
- We are looking for someone to work with in the years to come, therefore we are open to various forms of cooperation
Please include the following statement of consent in all documents submitted:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. no. 133, item 883)”.
Please submit your resume by 15.05.2018 via email to rekrutacja (at) astronika.pl with the following reference title: REK/RFE/05/2018, or through traditional post to the addresses presented below.
Not sure if you fit? Get in touch with us, we will be happy to meet and discuss this.
Company contact information:
Astronika sp. z o.o.
ul. Bartycka 18, pokój 33
email: rekrutacja (at) astronika.pl
tel. + 48 329 62 34