As part of our team continuous growth and expansion, we are currently looking to hire a
Mechanical Design Engineer
A person in this challenging and exciting role will be able to demonstrate at least a few of the following abilities:
- Designing mechanical devices and the associated design optimization,
- Performing basic mechanical and structural analysis,
- Preparing technical documentation such as design descriptions, technical drawings, mechanical analysis reports, etc. (in English),
- Reviewing existing design solutions, incl. searching patent bases,
- Occasional participation in tests of mechanical devices and components, assisting in writing test reports (in English),
- Presenting results during technical review meetings (in English).
Not necessary, but nice to have:
- Managerial skills (good organisation and time planning),
- Professional experience in team leading,
- Professional experience in space industry.
- Interesting and challenging work in a flourishing company aimed at providing innovative solutions
- Participation in international space projects
- Attendance to international project reviews, conferences, symposia
- A friendly working environment in a young dynamic team
- Competitive salary
- Continuous training
- Flexible work arrangement
- We are looking for someone to work with in the years to come, therefore we are open to various forms of cooperation
Please include the following statement of consent in all documents submitted:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. no. 133, item 883)”.
Please submit your resume by 25.07.2018 via email to rekrutacja (at) astronika.pl with the following reference title: REK/MD/07/2018, or through traditional post to the addresses presented below.
Not sure if you fit? Get in touch with us, we will be happy to meet and discuss this.
Company contact information:
Astronika sp. z o.o.
ul. Bartycka 18, pokój 33
email: rekrutacja (at) astronika.pl
tel. + 48 329 62 34
The administrator of your personal data is Astronika Sp. z o.o., Bartycka 18, 00-716 Warszawa, Poland, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Warsaw, 13th Dept. of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000457381 (Hereinafter: “Astronika”).
Your personal data will be processed under the provisions of the Polish labour law. If you decide to include any additional information about yourself, this data will be processed on the basis of a separate consent which should read as follows: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data contained in this recruitment application for the recruitment purposes of Astronika." If you forget to express this in your CV or cover letter, we will ask you to supply it during the interview or to provide new application documents that do not contain the additional information. We will process your data only for recruitment purposes:
-for this position, for a period of no longer than three months after selecting the first candidate in case we have to repeat recruitment;
-for other similar positions in Astronika for a period of 2 years, if you give us permission to keep your data in our database for future vacancies: “I want Astronika to place my application in the database of candidates for future vacancies. I agree to have my personal information contained in my CV processed for the purposes of future recruitment at Astronika.”
You can withdraw your consents at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: . You also have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete it and transfer it