As part of our team continuous growth and expansion, we are currently looking to hire an
Embedded electronics engineer
A person in this challenging and exciting role will be able to demonstrate at least a few of the following abilities:
- Design simulation, PCB and physical layout design,
- Testing and verification of embedded and mixed signal systems,
- Experience with design and simulation of highly integrated digital designs employing FPGA, DSP and analog signal paths, (various vendors)
- Knowledge of high reliability electronics design, testing and verification methods,
- Knowledge of embedded programming paradigms and techniques, RTOS environments, high reliability software verification standards,
- Knowledge of embedded electronics and software testing techniques,
- Knowledge of software production cycle and quality assurance methods,
We would also appreciate:
- Experience in formalized project work environment,
- Practical knowledge of space environment influence on electronic components,
- Interesting and challenging work in a flourishing company aimed at providing innovative solutions
- Participation in international space projects
- Attendance to international project reviews, conferences, symposia
- A friendly working environment in a young dynamic team
- Flexible work arrangement
- We are looking for someone to work with in the years to come, therefore we are open to various forms of cooperation
Please include the following statement of consent in all documents submitted:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. no. 133, item 883)”.
Please submit your resume by 15.05.2018 via email to rekrutacja (at) astronika.pl with the following reference title: REK/EE/05/2018, or through traditional post to the addresses presented below.
Not sure if you fit? Get in touch with us, we will be happy to meet and discuss this.
Company contact information:
Astronika sp. z o.o.
ul. Bartycka 18, pokój 33
email: rekrutacja (at) astronika.pl
tel. + 48 329 62 34